20 October 2011

Naked Ninja

Why am I telling you this?

Okay, Pop Quiz: I created the above picture in order to:

A.      Point out that I am either wearing a black turtleneck with matching gloves in all my PN posts to date OR I have been drawing myself as walking around topless

B.      Tell you to follow me on twitter @twitt_ninja because sometimes I say things there that are funny or awesome or both... usually both.

C.      Both A and B

The Answer is C, but even if you guessed incorrectly, I still got my point across.  WOOT!


**Side story: At first, I decided that I should not sign up on Twitter because I like to refer to it as "twitting" instead of "tweeting" and I was afraid that eventually someone would point at me and laugh like I was some sort of twitter-fool.

Sure, I could explain to the laughing person that I don't like the term "tweeting" and have decided to make up a new word for it, but who would believe me?  I would lose my twitter credibility and no one would want to be my friend anymore.  I would have to move far away and start my life over somewhere where no one knew my name or had ever heard of a tweet.  Canada? A nursing home? Canadian nursing home?

Anyways now that this post is out in cyberspace, I can use it as proof:  I realize "to tweet" is the correct term, but I prefer "to twit."  If you have been sent to this post for doubting me, you probably feel pretty stupid now.

The end.




1 comment:

  1. They don't have nursing homes in Canada...Just kill their elderly...

    ReplyDelete